What's a cookie?
- A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser ??" they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log into each page individually, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
- Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for future marketing, remarketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which pages of our website are the most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
Date last updated:
We will review this policy at least once per calendar year and will update it as required. Please check this policy periodically for updates.
Our mission is to make sure that every business owner in Bordon and surrounding area has a space where they feel comfortable and can be productive. A space that help them feel secure, supported, well connected and able to grow.
I have loved being part of this lovely community you have built here and just wanted to say a big thank you for making my hunt for my first studio as simple as It can be.
See our other policies
Why not list your local business?
Why not add your business to the growing number of lovely local business listed on our website?
Add traffic to our website, build trust with local shoppers and suppliers. Be a part of the new town growth and build a better business.
Click below and see what SiGNAL can do for your local business.
* Benefits of signing up TODAY
* Full-page listing to showcase your business
* Increase online and in-store visitors
* Manage your page and update important info
* List your products or services & link to your website
* Back-links help improve your website's Google position
* Searchable directory with accurate, up-to-date results
* Link to Google My Business, share ratings, reviews & photos
* Including your business special offers and promotions