We kickstarted 2019 with our Jumpstart January Roadshows aimed at self-employed small business owners to inspire, motivate and help them make a success of their businesses. It was a resounding success and so we’re now busy planning our 2020 roadshow!
Dates are in the diary to visit Alton, Petersfield, Haslemere and Whitehill & Bordon. SiGNAL’s BiZHUB team are building a fantastic presentation with plenty of inspirational content, practical advice and pearls of wisdom! All that’s left to do is to get bums on seats, but that’s taking care of itself with spaces filling up fast.
Psst, book your free space today to avoid disappointment. Dates, venues and booking can be found here.
What will you get out of attending a Jumpstart January event?
Here are 5 reasons to book your place today.
- Get 2020 off to the right start with expert advice on planning and business strategy,
- Learn how to use your time more effectively and efficiently so you have more hours in the day and focus on business activities that make a difference to your success,
- Get a motivational boost so you feel inspired and energised, ready to put what you learn into action,
- Meet other local self-employed people, build connections and your business support network,
- It’s free! You’ll get 4 great business strategies, inspiration and business skills and a goody bag worth over £80!
Networking and business support
The roadshows are not only an opportunity to kickstart 2020 and give your small business a New Year’s boost, they’re also a chance to meet other local business owners. Being part of a community of like-minded people can be really beneficial, providing support, expertise and first-hand experience of running a business. In our opinion networking shouldn’t be about trying to do business with other people in the room, although that can be a positive by-product of any business relationship. Instead the focus should be about building a supportive community of people who are invested in each other’s success, one of the aims of the SiGNAL BiZHUB.
We cover this topic in the roadshow, particularly the importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people with a positive outlook on growing a local business. That’s not to say that a reality check might not be in order from time-to-time. You need people around you who are prepared to question your choices and challenge you in a constructive way. That might mean that your friends and family are not the right people to discuss your business plans with, unless they understand where you’re coming from and have useful insights to share. If they don’t, perhaps it’s time to find ‘your people’ for this aspect of your life?
Come along to a Jumpstart January event start building your business support network!